Cycle Evesham Vale (CEV) was founded in January 2015 by a group of local cyclists, who all share the same passions: to encourage more people to cycle and make the Vale of Evesham the best location it can be for cycling. It’s a beautiful location and a stepping stone in to the Cotswolds, the Malvern Hills or even across to Stratford-on-Avon via the Greenway.
Led by volunteers with great local knowledge we can help you wherever you are on YOUR cycling journey – offering training, free monthly social rides, Cyclefest – an annual sportive and mountain bike event, and of course the location of all the best coffee stops!
• To promote safe, responsible and inclusive cycling in the Vale of Evesham.
• To represent the interest of cyclists to key stakeholders.
• To champion the development of improved infrastructure.
• To provide information and advice to local and visiting cyclists.
• To effect a modal shift from cars to cycling and walking.